Iron, wires and blood; the perfect weapon [listen]
- Iron, Woodkid - I want to feel the pain and the bitter taste, of the blood on my lips again
- Kill of the Night, Gin Wigmore - I wanna taste the way that you bleed
- Seven Nation Army, The White Stripes - All the words are gonna bleed from me, and I will think no more
- Our Demons feat. Aja Volkman, The Glitch Mob - No wonder, you have demons, everyone’s got a choice this time around
- Wires, The Neighbourhood - When he talks I hear his ghosts, every word they say to me
- Degausser, Brand New - I can’t shake this feeling, I’ll never get anything right
- Numb, The Airborne Toxic Event - It goes so fast, it seems nothing lasts, I think I’ve lost something
- Bloodstream, Stateless - The silence surrounds you, and haunts you
…Till the end of the line, right pup?
#because seriously#bucky finds this dog on the street#this puppy that is bruised and battered and crying#and he takes it home and takes care of it#and he loves it so much#and it loves him#and the pup grows up#but this is recent post-ws bucky and he’s not always himself#and something happens#and the pup gets spooked#and he runs away just for a sec#and while wandering the street trying to get back home#(back to bucky)#a couple of mobsters pick him up saying hey bro we could use an attack dog#and there he stays#abused and mistreated all over again#until he has a run-in with clint barton#and his little dog life#(and his name)#changes all over again#and then one day#steve drops by clint’s place#or clint comes to the tower#to meet the reformed winter soldier properly#and well (x)
Interviewer: So have you learned anything about each other on this trip?
Anthony: His favorite fruit is raspberries.
Sebastian: It’s blueberries. (x)
► realm eternal: an asgardian fanmix.
sol ivictus, audiomachine; anthem of the world, future world music; strength to believe, epic score; majestic, mark petrie; to be eternal, killer tracks; asgard, brian taylor; this is our land, epic score; leap of faith, future world music; undiscovered realms, must save jane; the home of a people, zach hemsey; transcendence, audiomachine; sons of odin, patrick doyle | listen
You could still be
what you want to
What you said you were
when I met you.
the feels are real (send me requests for these two pls my ask box is open)
is deadpool even a real comic
My neighbor tried to tell me Deadpool wasn’t a little gay and when i mentioned Spiderman he went “yeah, yeah okay.”
think i’ll go to war
a bucky barnes/winter soldier fanmix
civilian // wye oak own stunts // breathe owl breathe war // the years anyone’s ghost // the national human // daughter lose your soul // dead man’s bones bones // msmr who are you really // mikky ekko
#forever obsessed with his acting choices in this film #even his cockiness in the beginning has a worryingly unstable edge #completely blind to anyone other than himself but steve #just riding the edge of the wave of his handsomeness and charm #a boy about to go to war who’s never known anything but being the shining light of his own life #and then he goes tumbling into the dark #look at that face; those eyes (okayophelia)